Ella. H's Blog

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

Me, Me and off course Me

Hi again I am here to tell you a little about my awesome life in two towns with two loving family’s.

My family is the best even though I have two they’re both so cool and I don’t know what I would do with out them I do have a lot so here they are…
Mum’s side
Mum/Helena age 35
Step dad/Trevor age 37
Sister/Dana age 7

Sister/Jada age 5

Me/Ella age 11

Brother/Van age 3

Dad/Paul age 36
Step Mum/Misty age 33
Me/Ella age 11
Sister/Lexie age 3
Sister/Zoe age 1
Now these guys are so fun and my sisters are so cute!

More Me…Interests and Hobbies…When I grow up My dream is to become a teacher because I am always organising things and especially telling people what to do. HA HA .I also love to dance and sing even though i can’t, I also love to draw, play, hang out, laugh, read and get outside when I can.
Likes and dislikes…
I really don’t like beetroot and anchovies although my friends love them YUK. But I can tell you what I really love I love Pasta, reading, Mum’s cooking and gosh there are to many too fit on the page oh almost forgot the most important of all i would KILL for my sisters to ever STOP annoying me it is sooo annoying do you know what I mean seriously! I also can not get enough when it comes to chocolate!
Gosh friends are a massive part of my life I am always with at least one of them funny ha ha…I love them all so much and will miss them when I go to high school so sad, but I mean hay look at know we all have a ball always are having the best time of my life there’s Laura, Jemima and lily. But I also have a really great friends Scout but just last year she moved away although the great thing is that we can still stay in touch.
Ok Hope you know know enough about me because I could keep going but my friends would say NO nooooo bye catch you later.

“Me, Me and off course Me”

1. June 6th, 2012 at 9:01 am      Reply kateem Says:

That video of you is so funny and you are right you are crazy.
    By the way you are a pretty good dancer.
    See ya soon, Kate

2. June 16th, 2012 at 2:34 am      Reply Lauzie Says:

awesome video ella nice. at the end was funny!